18/19 home and away kits ?

Thanks for your help,much appreciated.

Such an original line of response,well done & get well soon.
No need for the sarcasm. You've responded to someone trying to save fellow blues a bit of money by implying he's not as great a City fan as you because he doesn't consider himself lucky every day. A few people have taken umbrage with your reply and now you're being a smart arse. As Micky Flanagan said to a heckler in Sheffield last week, "don't be a **** all your life."

Flipped josmcfc's Twitter pic.
image.jpg
That is our best home shirt in years imo

No need for the sarcasm. You've responded to someone trying to save fellow blues a bit of money by implying he's not as great a City fan as you because he doesn't consider himself lucky every day. A few people have taken umbrage with your reply and now you're being a smart arse. As Micky Flanagan said to a heckler in Sheffield last week, "don't be a **** all your life."

seriously mate, don't respond to his attention seeking, he has his opinion and is welcome to it. Cheers for the back up but there are bigger worries in life than someone telling people what to do. He's just bitter cos he already pre-ordered before my post lol

seriously mate, don't respond to his attention seeking, he has his opinion and is welcome to it. Cheers for the back up but there are bigger worries in life than someone telling people what to do. He's just bitter cos he already pre-ordered before my post lol
Bwahahaha. It's not just the kits mate and it's not just him. Over the years, numerous people have come on here preaching what City fans should and shouldn't do. The biggest ticket price warrior on here was bleating about blues watching games in the pub just months before he began his crusade.

Shirley Wu, 777 jerseys. That’s all you need to know when buying any City shirt. Cheap as chips, great quality. I’ve bought my lad home/away/3rd kits each and every year for last four years. £17 quid for top and shorts. Am I lining the City coffers? Not one penny. Do I care? Not a fucking jot. I’ve shelled out tens of thousands watching City, and shall continue to do so for many years to come, God willing. But I’m fucked if I’m putting an £80+ hole in my pocket for a kit, club coffers or no club coffers.

Read the whole trail again CK28.....carefully !!

You may arrive at a different conclusion if you apply more light than heat.

Go on.... just try it,cos at the moment you're probably doing yourself a bit of a disservice.

Talk later ?

Read the whole trail again CK28.....carefully !!

You may arrive at a different conclusion if you apply more light than heat.

Go on.... just try it,cos at the moment you're probably doing yourself a bit of a disservice.

Talk later ?

Let's draw a line under this nonsense and get back to the thread title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.