18/19 home and away kits ?

seriously mate, don't respond to his attention seeking, he has his opinion and is welcome to it. Cheers for the back up but there are bigger worries in life than someone telling people what to do. He's just bitter cos he already pre-ordered before my post lol

I expect better from you Gav.

For the record I'm a polo shirt & cap man !!

Just for the record....like !!
For fuck's sake. You're like a dog with a bone.

Yes, this was your reply to Gav posting info on how to save £15 by buying genuine nike City shirts through very. Not the Chinese fakes you're on about. Just accept you misunderstood what he was talking about and move on.

I expect better from you Gav.

For the record I'm a polo shirt & cap man !!

You don't know me pal, so don't patronise me. If you gonna insult me, be a man, grow some balls and insult me. Otherwise, find a corner and talk to a wall cos you'll get more conversation from that than you will from me now from this point.

Muppet.

... this is out of spite 'cos you just don't know when to shut up ...

DANYJxUUIAEkOJ9.jpg
DANcRuPUwAAreB0.jpg

... so with the code previously posted ...... £40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(excluding delivery costs)

Last edited:
You don't know me pal, so don't patronise me. If you gonna insult me, be a man, grow some balls and insult me. Otherwise, find a corner and talk to a wall cos you'll get more conversation from that than you will from me now from this point.

Muppet.

... this is out of spite 'cos you just don't know when to shut up ...

DANYJxUUIAEkOJ9.jpg

... so with the code previously posted ...... £40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not into insults & I rather appreciate your efforts at kit designs. Very good.

Btw......I thought I'd mentioned that I'm a polo shirt & cap man mi Sen.

See you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.