Premier League Games Sunday 21st May

Tough one, as I'm keen to see neither arsenal or liverpool in the champions league.

Altrincham Anthony on the united game I see; short journey to the ground I suppose

Tough one, as I'm keen to see neither arsenal or liverpool in the champions league.

Altrincham Anthony on the united game I see; short journey to the ground I suppose
I reckon he is there to make sure palace win so the rags stay in 6th place thus meaning they won't have to do the europa games next season if they don't get into the CL

Liverpool to get 4th and arsenal 5th. Liverpool will struggle next season because their squad depth is crap and they will find it difficult across all competitions. Spurs, i think may find it difficult to adapt to Wembley with its huge pitch, against us for example we would relish the extra space to cut them open.

As long as wenger stays in charge of arsenal and kroenke remains in control they will not be where they could be challenging on all fronts with ourselves and chelsea next season, albeit in the europa for arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.