United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how their kids cope against Palace. I sort of want them to succeed but I also want them to get battered.
Hoping they get absolutely battered and psychologically damaged for the rest of their careers is the only acceptable way to think on this imo.

Did I read somewhere today that PEG gas said that they'll be challenging for the title next season? He said the same thing last summer, IIRC.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

So let me get this,gouger saying they will play a load of kids on Sunday as they have a game weds why no outrage in the media with disrespecting the premier league..

So let me get this,gouger saying they will play a load of kids on Sunday as they have a game weds why no outrage in the media with disrespecting the premier league..
As BFS will be all lubed up for his mate Slur phallix it will be nailed as the second coming of the scum and Engerland when they record a 4-0 win.

So play juniors on a Sunday if you are playing in Europe on Wednesday and that is OK. Play juniors in an FA cup game on Sunday if you are playing in Europe on the Tuesday and get a slating. Me thinks dual standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.