Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
35/45. But I don't underestimate Vadim on overselling. So maybe it can climb to 50.

We bought him 10 cents by the way.

Indeed you did, it's a shame however that Rybolovlev is touting (that's English for prostituting) every aspect of your first team to the whole of Europe. You're the equivalent of europes feeeder club, fantastic business model, piss poor sustainability... build, sell, build, sell, all the while you remain as 'small' club.... great city mind, I love Monaco, belting ladies!!

Indeed you did, it's a shame however that Rybolovlev is touting (that's English for prostituting) every aspect of your first team to the whole of Europe. You're the equivalent of europes feeeder club, fantastic business model, piss poor sustainability... build, sell, build, sell, all the while you remain as 'small' club.... great city mind, I love Monaco, belting ladies!!
rules_apply220.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think Afrenchguy is simply saying that Monaco bought Fabinho relatively cheaply (dime tour/ ten cents/dime a dozen maybe?), which they did, and that their owner will try and get as much as possible. Nothing unreasonable in that. Don't think he's trying to score any points and has wished Fabinho well with us, assuming he signs. I also think he reposted the Twitter link in response to someone asking why the thread had become so 'hot'.

Great to see this one pop up again, I recall the soft spot for Man City remark he made a couple of months ago and hoped he would be on his way.

Next I hope to see Van Dijk come back on, people will only start appreciating just how good he is when he gets his next move. I just hope it is with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.