Job Suggestions For Nephew Who Is Hard-Working But An Academic Failure?

BlueRon7

My nephew is smart, intelligent and very hard-working but just struggled at school, college and in any education setting for some reason... (we think he might have slight autism) which means he has zero qualifications. Ironic thing is he would probably do some of the jobs much better and be more professional than most of the people who get good qualifications into the job !

Any suggestions on jobs he can do that don't require much academic qualifications or what he should do?

I wonder if he's able to think about being able to work for himself, in some regard? Yeah, he's young, but he might need help in finding his skill set.

The obvious example, but really really good example, is Richard Branson.

Crap at school, no real grades to speak of, earns a shed load of money.

Of course, not everyone is going to be a Branson, but the important thing is finding a niché for himself to create his own happiness, if he can.

So what kinda tradesman? All trades require serious amounts of education at college. Sadly most jobs now need some sort of quals to do it well.

I wonder if he's able to think about being able to work for himself, in some regard? Yeah, he's young, but he might need help in finding his skill set.

Of course, not everyone is going to be a Branson, but the important thing is finding a niché for himself to create his own happiness, if he can.
His pickle product was a fantastic idea and a perfect accompaniment to a council estate cheese board consisting of mild cheddar and dairylea triangles.

So what are his hobbies passions always good to get a job you enjoy !

Good shout, window cleaner it is then. 100 quid at B&Q, ladder, bucket, leather. This time next year......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.