Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer makes a lot of sense. Seen him play at right-back and defensive midfield, and the thing that stuck out to me was how good his positioning is and how well he can recover the ball and quickly start counter attacks.

It'll be interesting to see whether we still go after Kyle Walker — I hope we do as he's the only English player we're consistently linked with and the prospect of him and Sterling on the right flank is very exciting.

Indeed you did, it's a shame however that Rybolovlev is touting (that's English for prostituting) every aspect of your first team to the whole of Europe. You're the equivalent of europes feeeder club, fantastic business model, piss poor sustainability... build, sell, build, sell, all the while you remain as 'small' club.... great city mind, I love Monaco, belting ladies!!

That's not what he does, and I kill myself on trying to explain this.

There won't be a lot of selling this summer. None at all. Like last summer where everybody stayed, includeed moutinho, silva and fabinho, that was sure to leave according to every papers.

We were in the red zone when we sell most of our players, then we sell some others to have a good ammount to build on, and keep our future key players.

Here we are.

I guarantee they didn't buy him for 10 cent but to be fair 10 cent for Monaco is like a 100m for Manchester City

They litteraly did. It's on his contract. Football leaks. Even tough they probably pay some parts to Mendes, they officialy buyed him for 0.10€.

I just wrote it to show you the kind of plus-value that Monaco wants to make for one of his oldest key player.

You're right :D

Can't imagine we'd be buying him for RB if the rumours of us buying Walker for silly money are true.

That's not what he does, and I kill myself on trying to explain this.

There won't be a lot of selling this summer. None at all. Like last summer where everybody stayed, includeed moutinho, silva and fabinho, that was sure to leave according to every papers.

We were in the red zone when we sell most of our players, then we sell some others to have a good ammount to build on, and keep our future key players.

Here we are.

We'll see, the big boys will be knocking on the door for your best players this summer. Monaco great place to live no doubt, but I've seen better atmosphere's at non league game's in England, it can't be very inspiring to play in front of "crowds" like that.

We'll see, the big boys will be knocking on the door for your best players this summer. Monaco great place to live no doubt, but I've seen better atmosphere's at non league game's in England, it can't be very inspiring to play in front of "crowds" like that.

But they are not teammates, they are familly. Sounds probably a bit childish, but it's true.
No problem for 95% of them to stay on a world cup year, it will be about the club.

Transfermarkt has his last transfer down as £5.1m, is this wrong?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fabinho/profil/spieler/225693

Yes. From club to club only, it's 0.10€.
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...n-juve-man-utd-target-for-just-e-10-cen-42129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.