Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear....

NYT claiming Shitgibbon told Russian officials in the oval office that Comey was a nut job and sacking him relieved russian pressure. He can't respond as he's on a flight to Riyhad.

Got to be an obstruction of justice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear....

NYT claiming Shitgibbon told Russian officials in the oval office that Comey was a nut job and sacking him relieved russian pressure. He can't respond as he's on a flight to Riyhad.

Got to be an obstruction of justice?

Breaking news - Airforce one mysteriously disappears off radar screens - would solve a few problems for them.........

I'm not a supporter of Trump but listening to someone explain that CNN was pro Trump is surreal. I watched CNN and Fox News one was for Trump the other wasn't, it's called getting a balanced view, try it sometimes.
Watching a channel who deals in lies (Fox) to support one side doesn't give you a balanced view, it makes you stupid. If I watch Sky Sports and they tell me Chelsea won the PL and ESPN and they tell me Spurs won and I believed they shared the title I wouldn't have a balanced view I'd be stupid.

Watching a channel who deals in lies (Fox) to support one side doesn't give you a balanced view, it makes you stupid. If I watch Sky Sports and they tell me Chelsea won the PL and ESPN and they tell me Spurs won and I believed they shared the title I wouldn't have a balanced view I'd be stupid.

What's stupid is telling people what they should watch and if they don't agree call them stupid. I take it you'll go ballistic if anyone admits to reading the daily mail or voted ukip. Enjoy your debilitating echo chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.