Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the really big question mate I couldn't even begin to speculate, maybe another Republican step in?

As long as we never see another fucking Clinton in that building.

Sounds nuts but I'd rather have Trump over her... and I think he's a complete fucking ****.

What would happen next is my question? If it were to happen that is.

In the campaign he fucked the Republicans off then they kissed and made up - it has suited the Republicans as they got their man in the Shite House. My guess if he were cooked he would be replaced by God representative on earth Mike Pence or they will have someone lined up.

If a US election was won illegally, why isn't there a re-election held?

I will never understand why Al Gore, who actually beat G W Bush to the Presidency (after tying votes in Florida and it being called as a result by Fox news and Bush's cousin) never fought this in the Supreme Court.

Surely to fook, a ruling party that cheated its way to a win should agree to re-election, even as a shorter term?

As long as we never see another fucking Clinton in that building.

Sounds nuts but I'd rather have Trump over her... and I think he's a complete fucking ****.

I mentioned something like that earlier in the thread, they didn't have a great choice did they?

I will never understand why Al Gore, who actually beat G W Bush to the Presidency (after tying votes in Florida and it being called as a result by Fox news and Bush's cousin) never fought this in the Supreme Court.

Surely to fook, a ruling party that cheated its way to a win should agree to re-election, even as a shorter term?

I suspect because if the result were over turned literally on a few votes that were questionable anyway the backlash after such a close call then a change of result would be uncontrollable. Better accept "the will of the people " and sit it out for 4 years licking your wounds and planning your comeback than spending 4 years in a constant battle for credibility struggling to make any difference at all with constant scrutiny of your election performance and its validity.

I believe the agreed text to study is the Presidency of Donald J Trump

Because America was lacking in leadership for such a long time with no sign of resolution and it was clear that the Bush team, led by James Baker, were never ever going to give over. Gore decided he would do an honourable thing, which was a shame.
What would happen next is my question? If it were to happen that is.
If impeached, the Vice President will take over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.