18/19 home and away kits ?

I can see kids liking it, but it represented nothing in regards to City and it's history or traditions

Keep the away kit maroon and have the European away like the striped red and black kits.
I agree 100%. I didn't much care for it either and would have preferred something else. But, that is the kit they wanted for last season so that's what they got. The younger, who is quite a good footballer for her age wanted Toni Duggan printing, and the older Steph Houghton. I'm actually quite happy to see them looking to the women's team for sport role models.

I agree 100%. I didn't much care for it either and would have preferred something else. But, that is the kit they wanted for last season so that's what they got. The younger, who is quite a good footballer for her age wanted Toni Duggan printing, and the older Steph Houghton. I'm actually quite happy to see them looking to the women's team for sport role models.

Yeah, fair play mate.

That's one of the jobs of the women's team so good work from City women there.

I can see kids liking it, but it represented nothing in regards to City and it's history or traditions

Keep the away kit maroon and have the European away like the striped red and black kits.
They can do what they like with a third kit for me, and if they produce something that kids find appealing and leads them into following city all the better. I live in Leeds and saw my neighbours young un kickin a ball about in that garish bright purple thing of a few seasons ago, I asked him if he's a blue and he said he liked the kit, keep doing summat that kids like and like me who isn't a Manc you'll end up being a blue, I did as my uncle used to send me a shirt every other year and that's pushing 30 years ago now. When using history and identity as a benchmark it's worth remembering that 3rd strips is a modern phenomenon. As an adult if they get the home and 'away' right then I'm happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.