Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can vote any way you like, as can we all, it ain't going to change a thing and it's still a free country, I hope, even on Bluemoon land. But the above statement is a curious one. It can't be meaningless (for you) if you're attaching significance to the fact that when you vote that we're going to lose, we win.
(Just for the hell of it, I've just voted that we're going to lose…)
Hey, that's interesting, it allows me to change my vote, as if to say, like John McEnroe "You cannot be serious!"
It's hardly "significant", but cheers.

Watford could climb 5 places though realistically 4 with 3 points against us, that's a fair few million quid at stake which I'm sure the chairman will be offering the players a few quid for that too happen.
I want Watford to have a go. That's when we're at our best exploiting the space when the opposition fancy their chances of a goal. Ideally, we need an early goal to draw 'em out. As for the Arse, they couldn't score against Sunderland until late on - one of the worst ever Prem teams who have already given up. As we all know, the Arse is a one man team.

Last edited:
As does Stone, to be fair.

As would SWP at centre half. Kompany improves his partner immensely.
Am i right in thinking that god for bid we possiblly lose on sunday we can still qualify just as long as arsenal dont win by a margin of 4 or more
Yes. Don't forget Liverpool - we're two points up on them with a three goal better goal difference.

I'd play Sagna for this one, yes really, and stiffen the midfield.
Maybe with their manager off they won't be quite as exertive as they could be, but a bit of extra muscle won't go amiss.
The manager will be in charge for the last game won't he ? Hardly likely that he'll be able to organise a cohesive performance - especially as he doesn't get along with Deeney.

You can vote any way you like, as can we all, it ain't going to change a thing and it's still a free country, I hope, even on Bluemoon land. But the above statement is a curious one. It can't be meaningless (for you) if you're attaching significance to the fact that when you vote that we're going to lose, we win.
(Just for the hell of it, I've just voted that we're going to lose…)
Hey, that's interesting, it allows me to change my vote, as if to say, like John McEnroe "You cannot be serious!"

I Can't believe anyone would vote win, it's dangerous. I strongly urge everyone to vote lose!

This.
I would play Stones with Vinny everytime he's fit. That's why we bought him. To learn from the best, Pep and Vinny.

Its not a game for learning. I wouldnt risk partnering Stones with Kompany for this game. They've not clocked up many minutes playing together as a CB partnership and I dont think Stones is an easy player to play alongside, initially.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.