United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this,gouger saying they will play a load of kids on Sunday as they have a game weds why no outrage in the media with disrespecting the premier league..

All the outrage is that Boreinho moaned that the game should be played earlier and the media agree with him nowt about the reserved playing on sunday.

I shall be asking a couple of rag acquaintances tomorrow which league they will be playing in next season. They certainly have not played in the PL the last few matches or football in the PL this season!

Third party ownership of Pogbad scandal is enough to see them relegated.

All the outrage is that Boreinho moaned that the game should be played earlier and the media agree with him nowt about the reserved playing on sunday.
Tbf, they already got a special exemption to the "all final fixtures are played at the same time" rule last year. Tbh, Boro once got relegated for the same shit they pulled last year.

So play juniors on a Sunday if you are playing in Europe on Wednesday and that is OK. Play juniors in an FA cup game on Sunday if you are playing in Europe on the Tuesday and get a slating. Me thinks dual standards.
Has anyone got the cünt's quotes from earlier in the year when he was slating City for playing the kids in the cup last year and saying he couldn't do that at United as they are a big club?

If they lose the final think Borinho will have a break down
Generally or just his parked bus ? ;)

Tbh his parked bus breaks down every game and stays where it is..they do manage to get it started at half time every week and move t'other end for second half though..

That's bloody convenient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.