Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portsmouth could be a good move. I'd like to see him at a higher level though, so maybe Celtic or FC Twente might be willing to give him a go?

He may get it with Breda,think they are playing Volendam today with a chance of progressing to next stage as the first game at Volendam finished in a draw.

Not sure what happens after the Volendam game,presume anothe 2 legged affair but they must have a chance.

Hope we stop loaning players to Celtic,too easy.Rangers would be better as they are up against it a little atm.....plus I hate Celtic after Shelbourne!

I'm with Nev on this ^ Fast, skilful, could go either way and shoot with either foot. I agree he perhaps lacks that bit of mental *something*, but I also agree that he didn't get the chance that he arguably needed at the optimum moment. The one thing i'd never label him is a one trick pony though personally.

He may get it with Breda,think they are playing Volendam today with a chance of progressing to next stage as the first game at Volendam finished in a draw.

Not sure what happens after the Volendam game,presume anothe 2 legged affair but they must have a chance.

Hope we stop loaning players to Celtic,too easy.Rangers would be better as they are up against it a little atm.....plus I hate Celtic after Shelbourne!

On his Twitter account, assuming it's genuine, Barker talks about his time with NAC Breda in the past tense and wishes the club well in the future. Think he also mentioned returning to England in a recent video, so I presume he'll soon be back at City, recover from his injury, and then go on loan somewhere in the UK.

I'm with Nev on this ^ Fast, skilful, could go either way and shoot with either foot. I agree he perhaps lacks that bit of mental *something*, but I also agree that he didn't get the chance that he arguably needed at the optimum moment. The one thing i'd never label him is a one trick pony though personally.

As you say not a one trick pony but seems to lack the mental will to make it,seems not to give a toss when ive seen him.

Needs are sending all the loanees back to City and another 5 are going there next season. The 5 going next season were out there last week

Interesting they've decided that without knowing what division they'll be in yet.

I get the feelng they are players City know won't make it at the club but need to get them out regardless to make way for the U18's to move up to the EDS.

The brutal side of youth development. Once your are surplus to requirements the club will just want to do what it can to move you on in order to make way for the next promising talent in line.

If one shines unexpectedly it's a bonus and will go down as a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.