Steven Wilson - new album and Tour

Hart of the Matter

To the bone - 18/08/17
http://stevenwilsonhq.com/sw/
I know many on here loved his last album and tour. The new album sounds like it may be very different - check out the video of the track Pariah in link above.
Playing Bridgewater Hall on 31st March - 2018. tickets on pre sale this morning and general sale on Friday
Love the sound of the new stuff. Sights Talk Talk, The The, XTC Tears for Fears etc as influences on this. Andy Partridge has some involvement as well.

Is this album worth getting? I liked his Raven that Refused to Sing and most of the Porcupine Tree stuff is great. Judging by his list of influences it sounds like this is more pop oriented.

Is this album worth getting? I liked his Raven that Refused to Sing and most of the Porcupine Tree stuff is great. Judging by his list of influences it sounds like this is more pop oriented.
Check out the new track on the website above. I love it but you may disagree.

Everything Steve Wilson does is nigh on perfect - solo work, Porcupine Tree, No-Man etc.

And yes, Barbieri is a fantastic keyboard player.

I'll be there at the Bridgewater Hall.

Have you tried the Raven follow up Hand Cannot Erase? If not, do so. My album of the century so far.....

Have you tried the Raven follow up Hand Cannot Erase? If not, do so. My album of the century so far.....
I haven't- cheers will add that to my wish list with a birthday coming up

I rate Barbieri also. Was a big fan of Japan back in the day - between him and Mick Karn on bass they had an awesome sound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.