Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One things for sure he is fucking rapid,and I thought sterling or even navas were quick..

He's a stronger runner too. He's not easily knocked off the ball.

This kid has lots of ability and plenty of potential. My only criticism is that he needs to be a bit less passive defensively. Smashing player though.

He's a stronger runner too. He's not easily knocked off the ball.

This kid has lots of ability and plenty of potential. My only criticism is that he needs to be a bit less passive defensively. Smashing player though.
Agreed hope he kicks on again next season,although sometimes players have that second season syndrome,although to be fair doubt he would fall into that category..

Most *excited I've been about a young player ever. He has the potential to be top tier.

*no, not even Martin buster Phillips excited me as much.

Passive? He's one of our hardest working pressers!

He may press but there are times where he stands around looking passive, not knowing whether to go towards the ball or cut off the pass. In the end, he often ends up doing neither.

The most exciting winger we have had in living memory.

His acceleration, upper body strength and direct style of play reminds me of Marc Overmars and Arjen Robben.

What I like most is how comfortable he looks. He doesn't look out of place, doesn't look for the easy option every time and is strong. Being as direct as he is has helped us massively. Probably tries a little too much on occasions but he is a joy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.