Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a big statement but no thank you. He's on the decline and taking Barcelona with him.

This bullshit again?

In what way, shape or form is Lionel Messi (50 goals, 11 assists for Barca this season) "on the decline"?

I personally think Mbappe might well be a better investment of the money, given our frontline make-up, but come on now.

I personally think Mbappe might well be a better investment of the money, given our frontline make-up, but come on now.
Glad we're on the same page.
Don't misunderstand me, the guy still got phenomenal skills and plays some cracking games for Barca hence the impressive stats but lately when I watch him, he goes missing sometimes. 180+ mins against Juve is one instance.
His acceleration and break on the ball is out of this world and what sets him apart. He's 29 now and like every other forward player, won't be keeping it up for long.
I'll believe Pep anyways and hope we build a team which will dominate European football for 5yrs atleast.

This bullshit again?

In what way, shape or form is Lionel Messi (50 goals, 11 assists for Barca this season) "on the decline"?

Just 50 goals? What a slacker. Get a walking frame Grandad.

It would be a big statement but no thank you. He's on the decline and taking Barcelona with him.
And there's the little matter of the young Spanish lad from the academy *name escapes me, who'll turn out alright if he's half as good as Messi.

Number 1 goals scorer in Europe this season, averaging a goal per game.

I'd like him at City just to mess with the heads of all the dads who support other teams, and who've bought their kids Barca Messi shirts. You see the shirts everywhere these days.

21 Months jail sentence and 2.2M fine. So he won't go to prison but i wonder how much fine he is paying over the years and being in court. I hope this can spark some sorta deal and he moves to us, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.