Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feelng they are players City know won't make it at the club but need to get them out regardlessto make way for the U18's to move up to the EDS.
Yes, it's hard to see anyone making the leap from being on loan at NAC Breda into our first team squad, although it should be a decent window for them to perhaps show Eredivisie clubs what they can do. Then if you impress in that league, like Unal has for example, it will really start to open doors for them.

I suspect Manu Garcia for example, who seems to have really impressed there, could head to Twente next season.

Don't agree with that assessment at all tbh, no way do we see Paolo Fernandes as someone we're just getting rid of, isn't he our academy POTY? Same for Manu Garcia, we sent him there as we want him to get games as he wasn't getting played by his other loan team, but I'd be very surprised if we view him as surplus to requirements. I wouldn't be overly surprised if he was in our squad next year.

Obviously some are just there to make space, thinking mainly people like Smith Brown, but for a lot of them it's just easing them into the rhythm of the mens game and giving them a platform to either get into our squad or at least get a better loan the following year

Ambrose would be a strange one, he's better than the Dutch second division
NAC are in the playoffs, so could still get promoted to the Eredivisie. I agree Ambrose is better than the Dutch second tier.

Ambrose would be a strange one, he's better than the Dutch second division

Agree. Lower to mid table team in Ligue 1 seems totally his level, easily.

He's still getting over his injury problems, I think he'd be better suited going to NAC and playing every week like Unal and Manu Garcia than anywhere where he'd be in and out of the team.

Barker & Angelino were a deadly pairing in 2014/15 on the left flank for the 18s. Would be good to see those two playing together somewhere next year, could be what gets Brandon's mojo back?

He's still getting over his injury problems, I think he'd be better suited going to NAC and playing every week like Unal and Manu Garcia than anywhere where he'd be in and out of the team.

NAC already have an excellent striker in Cyriel Dessers so it's not the place to send a striker to right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.