Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

An unknown group in what circles?
Problem with bucket collections is the club will probably allow charities to collect each week outside the ground so without wanting to be seen to be taking money from those charities the best bet is inside pubs / away games (coaches?)

City now have a beggar conning money out of hard working people too, struggles to make the 12.30 kick-offs though bless.

Thought you guys have been magnificent this season. If only you were more supported. Keep up the good work, a long battle but i am sure you will get there.

I will donate during the season mate. I made my debut in the Singing Section for the West Brom game and enjoyed it. The 93:20ers were spares my singing voice for one game.

Please keep up the great work.

Thanks for the positive feedback! It makes the effort that goes into it well worth while when we see people appreciate it.

Massive thanks to everybody that donates and helps.. Understandably its not easy to donate money, if so helping with displays with a bit of free time is just as valuable. Supporting singing grouping for special cup matches when we get group tickets in 115 area. Please support in all ways

It's a great laugh helping our painting the banners and getting the displays out on a match day. Drop the over a message on Facebook/Twitter or get involved in 115. The Monaco and Wembley group was great

Agreed, sort a website out, pics, what you do, link to donate etc etc
I'm sure Vinny could sort out the players to chip in with a few quid, he praised his flag on Twitter, worth a try?

i pay £1.19 a month for my own wordpress site with no content to fill it with ... but really with things like facebook, you dont really need a website for this, everything you'd have on the website you can do on a facebook page now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.