Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Antoine Griezmann, kendisi için uzaklardan gelen küçük kız hayranının forma imzalatma istediğini reddedince, kız gözyaşlarına boğuldu. <a href="https://t.co/RLybyNpSce">pic.twitter.com/RLybyNpSce</a></p>&mdash; Fanatik (@fanatikcomtr) <a href="">February 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pos

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Antoine Griezmann, kendisi için uzaklardan gelen küçük kız hayranının forma imzalatma istediğini reddedince, kız gözyaşlarına boğuldu. <a href="https://t.co/RLybyNpSce">pic.twitter.com/RLybyNpSce</a></p>&mdash; Fanatik (@fanatikcomtr) <a href="">February 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pos

Que?

Yep, just wondering what the Turkish bit said. Bit of a shitty thing to do alright, must be why the rags are after him.

This is what I got off someone else.

"Some footballers just doesn't deserve the respect they receive from their fans. Disgusting attitude"

Griezmann basically confirming on National TV that he will join United. Has anyone heard anything about this?

He said he's 6/10 to join United.

Then he said he's 0/10 to go to Real Madrid.

And then he said he's 7/10 to stay.

Whatever happens I think we can agree he's not much of a mathematician.

Chances are he's waiting until Wednesday night to decide one way or another. Great little player - be a shame to see those ****s break him like every other gave decent player who rocks up there.

Imagine moving from that Atletico side to this current United side, quite the step down!

It'll probably hinge upon them winning the Europa (come on Ajax) & a £100m offer.

To be honest with Mourinho in charge, Griezmann is going to be absolutely wasted, so that doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.