Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want him even if he wants to come. He's one of those footballers I get to see play in odd games and the World Cups and Euros, but I've never really seen him set a football match alight, when he was on stage for that ballon d'or or whatever award it was I thought that couldn't be right.

I never rate him. I won't even mind if he goes to a PL team because there are better players out there that we should go for.

Me neither. He's one of those footballers who scores a reasonably good goal and it immediately is placed in the top five of all goals scored ever. Yer can just see what will happen via the RDAHM if he ever shins one in for MANUre. It will be the only contender for GotS!

I'm not sure if this is because he's likely rag bound or because you've just never watched an Atletico Madrid game.

Never set a game alight!?! What a load of shite!

He's a world class player. The rags will sign those kind of players for a lot of money...we don't need to pretend everyone they target is suddenly shite.

As for United ...as long as the continue chasing Galactico signings to play crap football under Mourinho they're going in the wrong direction.

I'm not sure if this is because he's likely rag bound or because you've just never watched an Atletico Madrid game.

Never set a game alight!?! What a load of shite!

He's a world class player. The rags will sign those kind of players for a lot of money...we don't need to pretend everyone they target is suddenly shite.

As for United ...as long as the continue chasing Galactico signings to play crap football under Mourinho they're going in the wrong direction.
I think you are right about this. Griezman is a very good player and I would not like to see him go to the Rags. But, as you also say, the Rags do not seem to have any plan in place for how they want to play and who they will recruit. They seem to mainly go for "galacticos" and hope they will sort themselves out. I don't think they will. I think however that we will sort ourselves out, if we manage to sign players for the defensive half of our team, as all signs point to us actually doing. There will be no need to worry about anybody else if we do our business right.

The Rags have a credit line of £300m or more. Even without CL football it's inevitable they'll bring some quality in - even if they overpay. We should stop worrying about them. We can't sign everyone so we'll have to accept them bringing in a few names whom the Rag press will inevitably 'big up'. As long as we give Pep the players and the squad he wants we can forget about them - but that doesn't mean they'll go quiet.

The Rags have a credit line of £300m or more. Even without CL football it's inevitable they'll bring some quality in - even if they overpay. We should stop worrying about them. We can't sign everyone so we'll have to accept them bringing in a few names whom the Rag press will inevitably 'big up'. As long as we give Pep the players and the squad he wants we can forget about them - but that doesn't mean they'll go quiet.

Exactly. I don't even think they really have a plan in place for much of their transfers since most of it will depend on how the EL final will go. If they win, they will use that money to sign players to make them immediate contenders in the PL and CL. If not, they may take an even smarter approach to tweak the starting lineup and add depth to contend for top 4 next season. They seem to be similar to us in the fact that they need to reinforce their back line and add some depth to midfield while adding maybe one forward. I think no matter how the final goes, they'll be a better structured team going into next season because they are United and the challenge of helping build the club back up could be appealing to some players. They managed to sign Pogba with only EL this season, so who knows who they would be after with CL or nothing next season.

90m lol.

Nothing to worry about here. Griezmann is a good player but not world class from what I've seen of him. If he goes to the rags, and settles quickly, he will at best replace Big nose's goals, and that would mean he's had an absolutely wonderful season but where does that leave them? Still in 6th.

A bit strange to stay that he wants to finally win trophies and then end up going there, I bet he's been waiting all his life to lift the community shield and league cup.

Griezmann is an excellent player, used to getting goals In a defensive system and would link up well with Pogba. He'd be a good signing for them.

Griezman is counter-attacking player nowhere near Pep's system. He does not suit to dominant posession teams. He is not different than Diego Costa, Icardi.

I think he's a wonderful player, I'm surprised anyone thinks otherwise tbh. Looks like Sergio is staying but when it looked like he might be on his way, Griezmann was one of only a handful of players who would have been an upgrade imo. This summer we need to concentrate on other areas of the team but I really hope he doesn't go to united and maybe then we can have a go at getting him next summer.

Let them have him, for that price Atletico are gonna be laughing all the way to the bank to cash that Cheque.

He is a good player let me emphasize that. But this guy has never scored more than 22 goals in a season in La liga.

He did have a good Euro's but seemed to go missing at times.

For 86 million they could get a striker who is just as good as him if not better and probably be able to cover one other position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.