Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Rubbish, this attack was very planned, it intended to get kids, so they've researched the venue, the artist, and the time it would finish, picking the location carefully. They've had to build a bomb, in secret, move it and its ingredients around without it going off, and then make it go off at a time that was carefully designed to cause maximum death/injury.

Whoever did it wasn't alone, and didn't nip down to his local boots on a whim yesterday afternoon to get the ingredients for this, its been planned by some group, over a lengthy period of time.

The only thing that stops attacks like this in good intelligence, and its pretty remarkable that this is the first such attack in the UK in 12 years, but sadly one was going to get through eventually.

Agree completely.

Saffie Roussos 8 years old has died, RIP young child, God bless your family

Rubbish, this attack was very planned, it intended to get kids, so they've researched the venue, the artist, and the time it would finish, picking the location carefully. They've had to build a bomb, in secret, move it and its ingredients around without it going off, and then make it go off at a time that was carefully designed to cause maximum death/injury.

Whoever did it wasn't alone, and didn't nip down to his local boots on a whim yesterday afternoon to get the ingredients for this, its been planned by some group, over a lengthy period of time.

The only thing that stops attacks like this in good intelligence, and its pretty remarkable that this is the first such attack in the UK in 12 years, but sadly one was going to get through eventually.

That's true but it's more likely to have come from a group of scumbags in somewhere like Birmingham that have been influenced by ISIS rather than directions from a cave.

I hope they don't ever publish the name of this terrorist, its what they want, I honestly believe that if the press media didn't sensationalize these wankers by telling the world their name then many wouldn't be indoctrinated into the world of terrorism.

This is why they always carry ID on their person as did the prick last night.. they want their terrible act to have a name put to it., its almost like a gold star pass to them...
ISIS don't know who he is, hes just a soldier to them, but when the idiots of the press give ISIS his name then his martyrdom gets a name and he will be hailed a hero..

please please please. keep him anonymous.... Do we need to know?? I sure as hell don't.

8 years old. Whole life ahead of her and it's been stolen by some selfish, cowardly ****. Just can't get my head around it.

I saw this young girl's photo on twitter and Facebook and was really hoping she wasn't one of the victims. 8 years old ffs. Thoughts and condolences with her family.

That's true but it's more likely to have come from a group of scumbags in somewhere like Birmingham that have been influenced by ISIS rather than directions from a cave.
I wasn't saying that, and I agree with Dam that this wasn't done by ISIS from the Middle East, but it will have been done in their name, by someone influenced by their horrific rhetoric.

I dont believe you can distinguish between someone in a cave thousands of miles away and someone living amongst us if they share the same views, hatred and murderous intent.

Angry, frustrated and feeling helpless and the fact that the animal, I refuse to call it human, who did this is no more doesn't help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.