Our PR department and the media

It's noticabe how the Rags PR Department have totally dominated the news in relation to the Manchester bombing - the only team in mourning (it would seem), backpage of most newspapers etc. I think we have behaved in a class way but United have history in regard to manipulating tragedy!

It's noticabe how the Rags PR Department have totally dominated the news in relation to the Manchester bombing - the only team in mourning (it would seem), backpage of most newspapers etc. I think we have behaved in a class way but United have history in regard to manipulating tragedy!
I've seen it a few times and it makes me sick, this had nothing to do with football, if we as a club tried to piggyback on a tragedy like this its one of the few things that would stop me supporting them. Sorry about the rant.

I was reading sly sport on phone app yesterday. Where are they now about the Arsenal invincible team. Every player they mentioned who they played for what they won with them etc et****il they mention Kolo & Clichy says the years they played at City but no mention of the trophy haul both players achieved with us !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.