Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

But cutting though all the lefty political nonsense, how on earth does us not attacking anyone in the name of Christianity, *motivate* people to attack us? Are you suggesting we should be having more crusades like we did in 1095? Would that help?

239.jpg

You did. They're in your head and you're making fear based rationalisations because of it.

Cant believe I'm reading some of the crap you're coming out with. You're normally a decent poster too. I haven't read the full read, so you might have already said this, what's your opinion of this lad coming back from a trip to Libya a few a days ago, then blowing himself up at a concert? Should he be allowed to walk the streets of Britain? This is just one person we're talking about too, god knows how many more are making the same trip every week.

I admit it has definitely changed and I used to know everyone there...Now I don't.

I don't get down that end anymore as no reason to tbh

Where Great Western Street St crosses Lloyd Street South and then down to the Parkway.

Same for Claremont Road at those junctions.

It probably covers no more than one square mile.

The police would never admit to it, but it's a no-go zone for them.

Radical Imams, Hate Preachers, Jihadists, Radical Extremists, and any Radicalised converts should be taken off the street.

Forget Human Rights and liberty they should be taken out. I know the argument about plenty more stepping up to the plate follows but... what good has been achieved by allowing them to live here, very often on benefits, what good has become of embracing their hatred for us? The answer, very little.

I'm not talking about all Muslims because I recognise them as being a peaceful race, but these idiots that want to harm us, wreck our society and impose themselves over us, they have no place whatsoever in my country.

We need to get tough, forget allowing appeals against deportation, forget giving legal aid to fight our system, the system they hate yet use all ay every day. If they don't like us to the extent they preach hatred then I'm afraid the time has come for us as a society to say fuck off, you're not wanted here!

No fuss, no headlines, just remove them and if we have an error rate of say 5% where five innocents suffer, well I'm afraid that's the price to be paid for these people preaching hate in our country.

Hopefully this would encourage the law abiding, peace loving Muslims who are in the majority to turn I the people who are letting them down!

and the apologist left please :)

I think the outfit illustrates precisely my point; it's a while back that we were doing this sort of stuff. The guy who quoted me is surely not suggesting ISIS are seeking revenge for acts committed nearly 1,000 years ago?

He sounded better than people spouting crap poetry and people making heart signs with their hands to TV cameras

That "crap" poetry said something to me. It said this is Manchester, we are Manchester, we are here today in our thousands despite your attempt to dominate our minds and our lives. You want us on our knees, wailing and unable to function cowering in our own homes and thrashing out at anyone who looks, smells and talks the way you do. Well, we are here so fuck you and all who think like you.

I keep asking myself why did he choose Monday with loads of young girls, when there is a much bigger event in Manchester on Sunday. Maybe they are just totally indiscriminate and do it when they build up enough courage ?

Cant believe I'm reading some of the crap you're coming out with. You're normally a decent poster too. I haven't read the full read, so you might have already said this, what's your opinion of this lad coming back from a trip to Libya a few a days ago, then blowing himself up at a concert? Should he be allowed to walk the streets of Britain? This is just one person we're talking about too, god knows how many more are making the same trip every week.
Looks like Dam is having a difficult day, Monday night has come as a blow to his mindset, he MIGHT be coming to slowly realise that people of the 99.99% faith want to massacre us without thought or pity, mind it will be a passing phase and come anytime soon he will be back to normal, ie, deluded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.