Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out on a limb here but I would like to have Willy as number 1. He has improved a lot since his first season. A few of his recent saves are world class which Hart sometimes pull off as well. As someone said earlier, and mentioned a few times before, when Willy is against a penalty there is the feeling that 60-70% chance he will save it, which are better odds than 50-50. He is yet to be beaten in a 1v1 this season if I recall right.

He knows the team he doesn't have to transition into a new culture. Willy For #1.

Edit: forgot to add, his near ball distributions and throws are bette as well, comparable to Bravo and even then Bravi hasn't shown much.

Out on a limb here but I would like to have Willy as number 1. He has improved a lot since his first season. A few of his recent saves are world class which Hart sometimes pull off as well. As someone said earlier, and mentioned a few times before, when Willy is against a penalty there is the feeling that 60-70% chance he will save it, which are better odds than 50-50. He is yet to be beaten in a 1v1 this season if I recall right.

He knows the team he doesn't have to transition into a new culture. Willy For #1.

Edit: forgot to add, his near ball distributions and throws are bette as well, comparable to Bravo and even then Bravi hasn't shown much.

Same, I think he's a superb keeper. Would be very sad to see him go.

Ric are you seriously saying Toure has been offered a new contract? MEN don't appear aware!

Just what I was told mate. City have offered him a one year extension (on reduced wages), but he wants a two year deal. Anyway, this is probably not the thread for it!

Ric wasn't talking about Tosin I think. He was talking about the seniors....and he's right as far as I've heard.

Yes, sorry - I wasn't including Adarabioyo in that. I think Navas was considered as a back up right-back next season, but both club and player have moved away from that. Don't think a formal contract extension was ever put on the table.

Yes, sorry - I wasn't including Adarabioyo in that. I think Navas was considered as a back up right-back next season, but both club and player have moved away from that. Don't think a formal contract extension was ever put on the table.

Indeed. I can't pretend I'm not really happy too. Glad we're *letting go*, so to speak. Sagna, Clichy, Zaba, Willy, Navas, at least, leaving means we genuinely have no choice but to see a really different squad next year. I'm looking forward to it a lot, even if i didn't mind if one or two of them had hung about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.