Willy Caballero leaves. Thank you Willy and good luck.

Thanks Willy. Singing that song walking down the stairs inside Wembley will always be a special moment to remember.

Clichy, Sagna, Zabba, Navas, Willy, we must have some deals lined up I think. Gutted Willy is going he is much better than Bravo as back up, I thought he had been offered a one year deal?

Clichy, Sagna, Zabba, Navas, Willy, we must have some deals lined up I think. Gutted Willy is going he is much better than Bravo as back up, I thought he had been offered a one year deal?
Agree,the thought of bravo in goal next season doesn't really fill me with confidence but there you go ..

Agree,the thought of bravo in goal next season doesn't really fill me with confidence but there you go ..

Hopefully he is only going to be back up. Pep's goalkeepers weren't normally too overworked, perhaps if he gets the defence sorted he won't be that important.

We really need a good keeper and hopefully Pep does not pick someone who is already on injury list somewhere - do not want Gund kind of deal with Bravo standing in till he recovers.

Done his bit in the penalty lottery in the cup..... but an average at best keeper who certainly won't be fought over by any half decent clubs.
Better than what we're left with.... but that's nothing to shout about.

He's not great but he hasn't lost us any game solely down to him. Where as we've lost games and it's been completely bravo's fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.