Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabinho signed a new contract recently, running until 2021, but he’s keen to play in the Premier League one day.

“My objective is to get to a club with the dimension of Manchester United – I have no clue if one day I’ll be a United player, but I’ll keep on working so it stops being a rumour and becomes reality,” he explains.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/feature...-united-i-dont-know-if-it#cM7EBWt2Fy96mbba.99

Anyone who wants to play for the rags in this day and age clearly has something wrong with them: If he joins the rags then his mentality and attitude would never been good enough for us.

This is the most important signing. We probably need William Carvalho too but Fabinho has the pace that is essential in the Premier League.

I think this bloke is the key,the 1 i want the most,plays in 2 positions,reads the game we must sign him.

Anyone who wants to play for the rags in this day and age clearly has something wrong with them: If he joins the rags then his mentality and attitude would never been good enough for us.
regardless of abilty any player would be crazy going there. not only are they a sacking club the manager there now is a volcano ready to erupt. any player would be signing without actually knowing who they will be playing for in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.