Pablo Zabaleta

And Manchester is his little one's home!
Exactly. People underestimate what a great place the Manchester area is to live now, assuming you've got a few quid. People shouldn't assume that to everyone, living in Barcelona is preferable. Not everyone is so bothered about the English climate, or heaven forbid, they might actually like it.

Exactly. People underestimate what a great place the Manchester area is to live now, assuming you've got a few quid. People shouldn't assume that to everyone, living in Barcelona is preferable. Not everyone is so bothered about the English climate, or heaven forbid, they might actually like it.

Not to drag this away but I concur.

Manchester the city is fucking mint. Love it. One of the greatest city's on the earth.

On the outside of it you've got great places to live if you earn decent coin. Alderley/Prestbury/Hale etc etc. Lots of districts in South Manchester are some of the best in the UK.

What an amazing and emotional video. I just can't see how he can play for West Ham against City next season....it will be difficult to actually watch.

He's gone, get over it. No more difficult than watching a returning SWP. Nice fella, good player but for me its gone way OTT.

That video made me tear up. What is the story with that little lad? Zaba obviously knew him and had been to the hospital to see him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.