Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in his way though because Zidane chooses between 442 and 433 based on the personnel he thinks are up for it.

So Mariano is competing with the wide players too, trying to get Zidane to put him in a 442 or 41212 as opposed to going with wide players like Assensio or Bale.

Diaz could go on loan, but I just don't think he will, I think they'll try to keep him close like Tosin and bring him through without loans.
I hope he doesn't go on loan either, It's just my feeling. I don't even know if Tosin is staying lol. I know he got a new contract and all but I'm not sure.

Highlights Brahim Díaz season 2016/2017

I really want to thank for you the work you do, often you find flashy highlights which can make anyone look good, I remember watching videos on Memphis Depay and thinking United might have got the next Ronaldo, but these full match highlights you posted encompass everything about Brahim and Sancho. Great work!

Highlights Brahim Díaz season 2016/2017

Really great video. Thanks for sharing.

As I've said before, I think Brahim needs a loan to either Celtic, Girona or somewhere like Twente.

I'm sure he'll come back from a summer break looking bigger and stronger. At 18 he's ready to mix it in men's football and he'll be a star in one of those leagues.

Once he has a bit more physicality and football maturity (when to dribble and when to pass) he'll be ready for the Prem.

Really great video. Thanks for sharing.

As I've said before, I think Brahim needs a loan to either Celtic, Girona or somewhere like Twente.

I'm sure he'll come back from a summer break looking bigger and stronger. At 18 he's ready to mix it in men's football and he'll be a star in one of those leagues.

Once he has a bit more physicality and football maturity (when to dribble and when to pass) he'll be ready for the Prem.
We have NAC Breda in Eredivisie now, no need for Twente. NAC or Girona would be nice, though I think La Liga is a bit too early for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.