Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That C680 looks like its heading for London, hope its Peter Jones's private jet collecting his kids for half term.

The Gulfstream 4 looks like its following the Cessna to London. How many kids does Peter Jones have?

Have we considered the possibility that he's already here?

H-fUiA.gif

Why would he need talks? City sort stuff out with the player and agent first and then the fee with the club? He will be flying in for a medical and to do a photo shoot and city tv interview, a tour of the facilities and then off on his holidays

Why would he need talks? City sort stuff out with the player and agent first and then the fee with the club? He will be flying in for a medical and to do a photo shoot and city tv interview, a tour of the facilities and then off on his holidays
Well yeah you are right but that wouldn' be a very concise headline.

like i said, then.
hehe.

off topic, as a youth, for many years, i planned to be a fighter pilot like your good self,
simply because in the long run i wanted to be an astronaut.
(my earliest memory is as a 5yr old sitting for hours in front of my nan's b&w tv watching the apollo XI countdown.)
alas, my uncontrollable fear of deep water scuppered me.

The airports themselves have room, it's the airspace around them that would get a bit interesting!

An understandable fear, best avoiding an unplanned swim if possible. North Sea is bloody cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.