Bernardo Silva De Bruyne Sane

Aguero

Team 2:

Bravo

Fabinho Otamendi Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho Fernando

Roberts David Silva Sterling

Gabriel Jesus

Man that squad would be so balanced. What strikes me straight away is the strength throughout the spine of the team which every successful team in the premier league needs. So many options too on the bench, what would your realistic squad be for next season?

I also see no real weaknesses in that potential team either. Maybe on the counter but Walker and Mendy would be quick enough to get back into position

Forgot to add Yaya if he stays, replace Fernando for him.

Can fund all that within FFP by selling Nasri,Iheanacho,Mangala,Hart,Nolito etc

Based on this season I cannot see D SIva or G Jesus in back up position, I also suspect Fernando will be away.
I haven't seen any substantive rumours about VVD but you never know. Nice looking squad though I agree.

-----------------Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Mendy
-------------------Touré
Bernardo De Bruyne D. Silva Sané
------------------Aguero

Bravo, Kolarov, Stones, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling, Jesus

Not a case of not thinking Stones/Gundogan/Sterling/Jesus are good enough to start for us- they are- but there is just not enough space for all of them.

I think the idea is that, like Bayern, we want to eventually have a small but fiercely competitive squad with ideally no deadwood players and every single player on the bench will be good enough for the starting XI. The disadvantage is of course that it can be difficult to keep them all happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.