Wedding speech

W W

worsleyweb

I am having another go at getting wed in 3 days and am about to draft my speech tonight.

Anyone got any tips on what to say? I assume I thank everyone and then just go on about how much I love the mrs?

How long or short can I make it?

I don't want to try and be funny as I can't be - bloody dreading it to be honest. All tips welcome!!

Just get absolutely drunk and make it up as you go along, you'll be fine.

I'm not the right person to give advice about public speaking, but people always like a bit of politics in a wedding speech.

It is quite funny you raise this - I have got her side who are all council working Corby supporters and my side who make boris Johnson look like perfect fumble. Thanks for your advise. Will make things interesting.

It is quite funny you raise this - I have got her side who are all council working Corby supporters and my side who make boris Johnson look like perfect fumble. Thanks for your advise. Will make things interesting.
Remember to get the words "strong and stable" in at every opportunity, but to give it a bit of balance make sure to remind everyone that the Prime Minister is a spineless ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.