Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

Not sure about that. That documentary on TV about the paedo catcher a couple of years back provoked a fair old debate about whether he was right to effectively take the law into his own hands and whether publically naming and shaming them was more or less beneficial than simply handing all his evidence over to the police instead.

The trouble with TR is that he targets the so-called wrong 'uns in one demographic - he clearly has an agenda and it's promoting divisiveness. If he was a genuine investigative journalist - say a Roger Cook type - who went after people across a full variety of backgrounds rather than just concentrating on a single creed/colour then fair enough.

I understand your point pal and I understand it completely. To say he is centring his argument around what he perceives to be Muslim sexual abuse would be entirely fair but that's what activists usually do, they target an area they focus on.
It's the smashing of his windows and the violence that provokes my instincts because I am a believer in free speech obviously if it doesn't involve the killing and maiming of people. Some ideologies don't like to be questioned Islam isn't the only one and in the country we live in we should be able to question any ideology without fear of violence.

He's got a point and is within his right to bring the faces of people like this to the notice of the public. I have seen videos online of pedo catchers and nobody blinks an eyelid, he's right on the money about this councillor is he still in office?

I would expect he is mate yes. How come people dont wanna expose this stuff inc on this forum. All i have seen when i have posted this sort of stuff is people just basically calling him a twat,they are either apologists or just pure blind imo. Why the reluctance to attack this behavior is utterly beyond me.

people just basically calling him a twat,they are either apologists or just pure blind imo.
tommyknockers-dvd.jpg

I understand your point pal and I understand it completely. To say he is centring his argument around what he perceives to be Muslim sexual abuse would be entirely fair but that's what activists usually do, they target an area they focus on.
It's the smashing of his windows and the violence that provokes my instincts because I am a believer in free speech obviously if it doesn't involve the killing and maiming of people. Some ideologies don't like to be questioned Islam isn't the only one and in the country we live in we should be able to question any ideology without fear of violence.

Yeah, despite what I said the violence and vandalism was way off IMO.

I would expect he is mate yes. How come people dont wanna expose this stuff inc on this forum. All i have seen when i have posted this sort of stuff is people just basically calling him a twat,they are either apologists or just pure blind imo. Why the reluctance to attack this behavior is utterly beyond me.

No apolgist of blind, If he discovers some wrong doings then let him expose it, report it to local authorties and get it stopped and if he is attacked and has his stuff smashed then that's not on, but he's a twat as his history and record in general is an agenda to divide communities.

No apolgist of blind, If he discovers some wrong doings then let him expose it, report it to local authorties and get it stopped and if he is attacked and has he stuff smashed then that's not on, but he's a twat as his history and record in general is an agenda to divide communities.

Ok ug, please tell me why isnt anyone backing him up, why is only one or 2 on here coming out saying he is bang on and the vile scum that he is exposing need jailing at best,just why? i find it utter disgraceful and yes each to their own but ffs,come on.

Those that carry out the bombings aren't religious individuals ...

They are mad racist murdering bastards.

They may hide behind Islam but one thing Tey aren't are Muslims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.