Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks. Shown a poor attitude the last 12 months IMO, don't want sulkers in our team anymore.

I haven't been impressed with Mahrez but when fully motivated he is a good player to have.

A class player. A lot of the criticisms levelled at him here could also apply to Hazard last year. We don't need him, but I don't want to see him at a rival. If I was Liverpool or Chelsea, I'd be in for him like a shot. Hope he goes to Monaco.

A class player. A lot of the criticisms levelled at him here could also apply to Hazard last year. We don't need him, but I don't want to see him at a rival. If I was Liverpool or Chelsea, I'd be in for him like a shot. Hope he goes to Monaco.
Yes agree - Mahrez is a talent but already got Lots of options in his position and money would be better spent on defence.

Indeed. People do seem to forget he was Premier League Player of the Year last year.

He got doubled up on every single match this season in what was in itself a tough year for Leicester but I think if put alongside other top players he could be devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.