Chelsea 2017/2018

Vialli98

Team supported
Chelsea
Home of the champions.

It's going to be an important summer if Chelsea want to have a chance at back to back league titles and competing seriously in the CL.

Bit late to be enquiring about Mendy' s personality. Hope we pull this one off though, as unlikely as it seems at the moment.

Begovic to Bournemouth for £15m is the only bit of serious business so far.

New kits with Nike for the first time to look a forward to.

Last edited:
Who have you got lined up to replace Begovic? It's a tough task in finding a second keeper

Home of the champions.

It's going to be an important summer if Chelsea want to have a chance at back to back league titles and competing seriously I'm the CL.

Bit late to be enquiring about Mendy' s personality. Hope we pull this one off though, as unlikely as it seems at the moment.

Begovic to Bournemouth for £15m is the only bit of serious business so far.

New kits with Nike for the first time to look a forward to.

I doubt you will be saying that when you see them.

Nike have been utterly dreadful when it comes to our kits. Only this season does it look like they have given us something worthwhile.

Adidas are by far the best kit manufacturers in world football currently.

Who have you got lined up to replace Begovic? It's a tough task in finding a second keeper

I don't know tbh. Eduardo who was previously the third keeper signed a new contract, so it could just be him and Courtois next season. I hope I'm wrong.

I doubt you will be saying that when you see them.

Nike have been utterly dreadful when it comes to our kits. Only this season does it look like they have given us something worthwhile.

Adidas are by far the best kit manufacturers in world football currently.

I haven't been happy with our last 2 kits with Adidas. The last kit I really liked was in 2012/2013. It's been a bit meh since. I don't think they've set the bar that hgh for Nike.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.