Wedding speech

I've watched QI as well :-)
Well, you shoulda known then matey...
Another strange thing with church designs, and I think to get the Old School pagans through the doors is the erotic imagery involved. The folded back vagina shaped entrances, with the bell tower phallus above ...and some gargoyles are errrr holding themselves open.
Or maybe thats just how i see them.....

Well, you shoulda known then matey...
Another strange thing with church designs, and I think to get the Old School pagans through the doors is the erotic imagery involved. The folded back vagina shaped entrances, with the bell tower phallus above ...and some gargoyles are errrr holding themselves open.
Or maybe thats just how i see them.....
No its not just you.

Are you saying i am a tragic case!!

No. I'm not targeting anyone. I just don't know anyone personally who has married for a third time and I find it surprising. Tragic situations aside (I'd want my wife to find someone else if anything happens to me); I'm unsure what either of you believe could go right after two failures.

Nan and Grandad on both sides remained together for decades.

No. I'm not targeting anyone. I just don't know anyone personally who has married for a third time and I find it surprising. Tragic situations aside (I'd want my wife to find someone else if anything happens to me); I'm unsure what either of you believe could go right after two failures.

Nan and Grandad on both sides remained together for decades.

i have been with the current Mrs WW for ten years. She has been a great mum to my kids and stepmum. Lets hope i can emulate your Nan and Grandad - i really hope i can.

Well she is from Salford and i work in Ancoats - so Matchstick men and matchstick cats and dogs is my choice!
Perfect.
Given your occupation and football alliance I would have suggested 'We built this City' by Starship.

Now, what are you actually going to take the floor to?...Or is it a suprise...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.