Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

If you read the article there are a number of contradictions about amounts of aid that would suggest that it is rather unreliable. That and it's quoting the Daily Mail.
True. But the first one I posted. There are several links (not from mail)..

True. But the first one I posted. There are several links (not from mail)..

The evidence is on you.

You've not provided anywhere near enough and there's no picture of said document.

I think our money probably does end up in extremely dodgy hands due to our ties with the likes of Saudi Arabia but to suggest we're funding ISIS is a huge stretch.

The evidence is on you.

You've not provided anywhere near enough and there's no picture of said document.

I think our money probably does end up in extremely dodgy hands due to our ties with the likes of Saudi Arabia but to suggest we're funding ISIS is a huge stretch.
Hi 'Ban-Jani' (awesome username!)
To tell the truth, right now I really can't be arsed. Am convalescing on a beach somewhere in Portugal. I'll try and be motivated on return to Hotel.
I'm an 'aged' Brit ex military. I for one don't trust our government one iota. I'm not here to make a stand against the patriots; to and fro with clever soundbites. But the one thing we WILL see eye to eye; City til I Die!!!
Laters x

Hi 'Ban-Jani' (awesome username!)
To tell the truth, right now I really can't be arsed. Am convalescing on a beach somewhere in Portugal. I'll try and be motivated on return to Hotel.
I'm an 'aged' Brit ex military. I for one don't trust our government one iota. I'm not here to make a stand against the patriots; to and fro with clever soundbites. But the one thing we WILL see eye to eye; City til I Die!!!
Laters x

Haha enjoy your holiday mate.

I don't either so will wait for anything further from you. Always interested in a conspiracy.

Nothing wrong with it being exposed. It's just that I and many others don't think TR is the one that should be doing the exposing because he appears to have a clear agenda against Muslims in general. If it was somebody more impartial doing it then that would be different. For instance, last week Morrissey had rather a lot to say about the bombing. His criticism was wide-ranging and one of the things he was critical of was that various media outlets neglected to mention the bomber's religion - "They say it was carried out by an extremist. An extreme rabbit?" or words to that effect. Now I don't always agree with Morrissey but he's as far removed from a far right hater as you can get so it was clear he wasn't being bigoted when he said what he said. Substitute Morrissey for Tommy Robinson or Katie Hopkins or Nick Griffin and it suddenly looks like there's an agenda rather than an impartial viewpoint.

So,if the powers that be wont expose something and you know that it is waaaay off the scale out of order, then who do you think it should be left too? also someone more impartial? what the hell does matter who it is because IT IS RIGHT WHAT IS BEING SAID,so surely doesnt matter., TR is getting lambasted for whatever he has said in the past and now is accused of "dividing communities", i say that is utter garbage.laughable and i cannot argue with what he is saying and gets my vote sincerely. PS, i am not being a wum or anything btw i just cannot believe what i am reading on the forum..infact i am quite disturbed by it:(

Bloody hell, where to start.

• The report was about British aid to Somali
  • They suggested that, as with all aid in the region, there was a risk of that aid being stolen by rebels
  • ISIS don't operate in Somalia and have nowhere near the infrastructure to transport arms from there to Syria
  • "ISIS in Somalia" as quoted by the Daily Mail is a local Somalian group that once said they like ISIS.
  • Your original comment of "well the West funds ISIS" is not backed up by the idea that a jihadist group in Somalia might at some point steal weapons.

I would expect he is mate yes. How come people dont wanna expose this stuff inc on this forum. All i have seen when i have posted this sort of stuff is people just basically calling him a twat,they are either apologists or just pure blind imo. Why the reluctance to attack this behavior is utterly beyond me.

Because it's illegal, immoral and pointless.

I dare say you got that impression of him from the mainstream media, and to be fair I held a similar opinion of him until I watched a video of him at Oxford university giving his side of things.
Far from being the racist thug he has been portrayed as, he came across as an ordinary bloke who saw some very worrying things happening in his home town and tried to do something about it, he went to the council, the police, and even so far as the now P.M. who was the MP at the time and pointed out what was happening with Muslim extremists, all to no avail, but history proved him right (The 7-7 bombers and the attack in Sweden are just two linked directly to Luton mosque)

When he started the EDL it was inclusive of all creeds and colours including sikh and LGBT sections , never seen that in the papers, or that he had a constant battle to keep the far right out (They hate him as much as the lefties).
Now he works for Rebel media so whatever he does is on camera, a glaring example of what the media in this country pass off for the truth is when he covered a Britain first march, all the aggression was coming from one side yet despite him challenging the media to report it as it happened (And was on camera) the stories all ran things like "Trouble at a far right rally" with so many arrested, so many police hurt ect, without one pointing out it was the counter demonstrators attacking the police and throwing missiles.

The questions he`s asking are not being addressed by the mainstream media, why has no national paper asked why a serving councilor thought it proper to give a character reference to a child rapist ?, more important why is he still in the job ?.

Fantastic post. The media and govts are in tandem, it is disgusting what they are doing to TR and should be jailed along with that gobshite councilor and the scum that committed the crimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.