Grande's Charity concert ticket needed

talkativesprout

For a very reliable friend need 2 tickets. I know its a long shot. Pull on your heartstrings a bit more than already , it was his 18th the night of the bombing any help ?

I'm hearing alot of people are angry,some who were at the original concert,that they have been unable to acquire tickets at the expense of touts,for this event.

Those fuckers have no shame.

I'm hearing alot of people are angry,some who were at the original concert,that they have been unable to acquire tickets at the expense of touts,for this event.

Are you surprised?

This is why I wasn't in full favour of this event as it excludes The Many due to factors such as cost, and typically many buyers will have cash reserves, contacts with staff at TM and before you know it... Every ticket is sold.

Just boosting the egocentric music artists and pleasing the capitalist record labels.
Yes actual ticket revenue goes to the fundraiser which is great... But I'm left wondering how much money is then made from people buying their music based on their increased media profile and so on?

Like City and the Rags did, just donate money directly to the cause, no qualms, no big hoo haa PR exercise.

Record labels, pr departments, ticket touts, the lot... Have no shame!

I want the event to go ahead but come on, we know who's REALLY making a tidy profit.

This concert is way too soon,most haven't even been buried yet,a couple of months later then do it

I have a feeling they are trying to do two things here. One is to do it whilst it is fresh so the meaning is there and not tenuous being months after. Beyond that a slightly darker reason, it does not give terrorists time to organise an attack there. I may be wrong but that is my two reasons for the date of the event.

This concert is way too soon,most haven't even been buried yet,a couple of months later then do it
My thoughts as well, it's way too soon . There's a few things that have been too rushed to be respectful in my opinion with this whole tragedy .

I have a feeling they are trying to do two things here. One is to do it whilst it is fresh so the meaning is there and not tenuous being months after. Beyond that a slightly darker reason, it does not give terrorists time to organise an attack there. I may be wrong but that is my two reasons for the date of the event.
It will be the most secure place to be so i don't think it's that,just doesn't feel right to do whilst the dead haven't been laid to rest

It will be the most secure place to be so i don't think it's that,just doesn't feel right to do whilst the dead haven't been laid to rest

Remember these guys are not in the middle of reading any long books. It will be a concern to security services, they think different to us and hitting that would be a major statement 'you can't defend yourselves from us'. I agree it is unlikely and will be like fort knox but still it will be a genuine concern for security services. Simply having checkpoints creates bottlenecks where a terrorist could strike, sad to think in these terms i know but i have to imagine the worst and work from that, it is just how i am wired i think.

We did not think they would target some of society's most vulnerable so we have to expect stuff we generally do not contemplate in our day to day lives. For myself now with this terrorist stuff is 'expect the unexpected'.

I was led to believe that anyone at the original gig got a free ticket, is that now not the case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.