Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

Anything that tries to improve an atmosphere needs to be supported and applauded so kudos to those involved.

i pay £1.19 a month for my own wordpress site with no content to fill it with ... but really with things like facebook, you dont really need a website for this, everything you'd have on the website you can do on a facebook page now.
Disagree, Facebook for a lot of people is a no no, website would be for everyone...

Done. Let's hope the atmosphere in our own stadium will live up again. There is a reason why I prefer to come over for an away game more often than one at the Etihad.

Do you guys work with City Watch on Twitter? I feel like they get much more exposure than any other unofficial City account on there, maybe asking them to tweet out a donation link or something?

For anyone who can't access the post on Facebook, please read it here.

Membership of 1894 Group is now open ! It runs from 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018.

You will receive an excellent quality limited edition scarf - an exclusive item for 1894 Group members. The cost is £10 plus P&P and we will be posting them out Royal Mail "signed for" recorded delivery, so the total amount we are asking for is £15.

We are roughly making £5 on the scarves but we figure (hope) that people who like what we do would generally be comfortable chipping in to help 1894 Group. All of that money is ploughed back into displays at The Etihad Stadium.

If you wish to become a member but live abroad, it will be possible to become a member however posting becomes expensive, so contact us separately via : the1894group@yahoo.co.uk and we can provide options for you.

So as not to clash with any other Manchester City supporters' organisations , membership will be capped at 1,894 members, so you will be part of an exclusive group. In the highly unlikely event that 1,894 people actually become members then the next people applying would go onto the membership waiting list. We are not able to provide tickets for any game.

Membership is annual and entitles you to :

* Have a say on display ideas
* Join the mailing list , which will carry content which doesn't go on out publicly on our social media
* Invites to special events and meet-ups before or after games, which will take place periodically during the season
* Priority notification for any away travel taking place during 2017-18
* Priority notification to purchase any 1894 Group merchandise
* Priority notification for any singing blocks we organise at home or away matches
* A chance to really get involved with us, putting out displays and being part making things happen at The Etihad Stadium on match days
* Free entry to Christmas and end of season 1894 Group party
* We are in the process of setting up a new website so likely there will be an internal forum there too for our members to discuss ideas

We want to strengthen our voice so that we can :

* Fight for fair ticket prices which ensures real City supporters are not priced out of attending matches

* Fight for City fans to ensure they are not mistreated inside or outside stadiums - at home or abroad - incidents where City fans are attacked or mistreated can affect the atmosphere

* Standing up against discrimination - racist or homophobic behaviour- trying to ensure the "City Family" is as inclusive as possible which means that more fans are coming to games happy and feeling secure

* Pushing for the introduction of safe-standing sections to allow those fans who wish to stand to have a choice

*Working with other MCFC supporters groups and with other likeminded independent supporter groups both at home and abroad.

Plus much much more....

Scarves will be posted out at the end of June and at the end of July.

Help us to continue our progress. To join - payment is via paypal - use this email address when sending your £15 : the1894group@yahoo.co.uk - and once you have sent it - drop us a mail to : the1894group@yahoo.co.uk so we can cross-reference it and acknowledge receipt of payment.

Thank you for your continued support !

Do you guys work with City Watch on Twitter? I feel like they get much more exposure than any other unofficial City account on there, maybe asking them to tweet out a donation link or something?

I agree mate, I use city watch, best site to go on for updates on club. They post our displays and link but not closely.

Cant wait for next season, the players we have signed, more displays to match.. going to be best stadium in the country to be at all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.