Paulo Dybala

All so fck easy in hindsight. Really. By far most on here supported bringing in Bony at the time. Hardly anyone heared about Dybala. And to add, Pellegrini hardly had a say in that transfer. Mostly Txikis work going for the player who at that time was the best goal scorer in the PL. Yes, that was Bony. And we. And we needed a goal scorer at that moment of time, not an unknown young player from Italy of whom nobody was sure he would hell straight away in the PL. You see, just fck easy in hindsight. Take the trouble to look back at the particular moment you are raving about instead of making a fool of yourself.
Whatever boy!
Dybala was always going to be a top player and we should've signed him when we had the chance.
We had Aguero, Jovetic and Dzeko. We didn't need to buy Bony at all.

Whatever boy!
Dybala was always going to be a top player and we should've signed him when we had the chance.
We had Aguero, Jovetic and Dzeko. We didn't need to buy Bony at all.

Whatever son.You still didn't get my point but I can't blame you.
Btw, we surely didn't need a Dybala at that particular moment. Go back in time and find out why we actually DID need a goal scorer like Bony. And not Dybala who btw showed absolutely nowt tonight.

Whatever son.You still didn't get my point but I can't blame you.
Btw, we surely didn't need a Dybala at that particular moment. Go back in time and find out why we actually DID need a goal scorer like Bony. And not Dybala who btw showed absolutely nowt tonight.
We have played with less strikers this season and we didn't feel the need to buy a cart horse like Bony so not sure what your point is. Dybala has been poor tonight, but that's one game. Bony was shite for us virtually ever game

We have played with less strikers this season and we didn't feel the need to buy a cart horse like Bony so not sure what your point is. Dybala has been poor tonight, but that's one game. Bony was shite for us virtually ever game

Hindsight. You're British I suppose so what does your one brain cell doesn't understand about my comment useles people like you. Don't bother to reply. Not worth time.

Hindsight. You're British I suppose so what does your one brain cell doesn't understand about my comment useles people like you. Don't bother to reply. Not worth time.

4bzkad3.gif

All so fck easy in hindsight. Really. By far most on here supported bringing in Bony at the time. Hardly anyone heared about Dybala. And to add, Pellegrini hardly had a say in that transfer. Mostly Txikis work going for the player who at that time was the best goal scorer in the PL. Yes, that was Bony. And we. And we needed a goal scorer at that moment of time, not an unknown young player from Italy of whom nobody was sure he would hell straight away in the PL. You see, just fck easy in hindsight. Take the trouble to look back at the particular moment you are raving about instead of making a fool of yourself.
Touche - well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.