Pablo Zabaleta

That video made me tear up. What is the story with that little lad? Zaba obviously knew him and had been to the hospital to see him?
Like the man said met the lad in hosptial.But i think it was quite awhile later,the team were heading down london for a game,on the train,and Zaba spotted him in another carriage,remember him,went up-to him & took him to meet the rest off the squad..Genuine man you could ever meet..

He's gone, get over it. No more difficult than watching a returning SWP. Nice fella, good player but for me its gone way OTT.

OTT Pftttttttt
Soz hard, I was on about this in the Video Not him leaving it happens to the best of them...

Not to drag this away but I concur.

Manchester the city is fucking mint. Love it. One of the greatest city's on the earth.

On the outside of it you've got great places to live if you earn decent coin. Alderley/Prestbury/Hale etc etc. Lots of districts in South Manchester are some of the best in the UK.
I've been working in London this week at blackfriars.
What a crap place.
Everything cost a fortune.
People are ignorant.
The traffic is a night mare.
You can't park anywhere.
Oh an a delivery van came to the site I was on the driver was a cockney with a yyyyyoooonited flag in his van what a cock.
Manchester is ten times better

He's made a mistake going to West Ham. Good fans, but they look to be a poorly managed team. I think they might get relegated. Right now if I had to pick one established Premiership club to go down it would be West Ham.

Khaldoon: "@Pablo_Zabaleta bade farewell to all of us after nine years of unwavering commitment to the team, to the fans and to the history of this club. A character such as his, both on and off the pitch, is something of a rarity and he will always be part of the City family.

Khaldoon: "@Pablo_Zabaleta bade farewell to all of us after nine years of unwavering commitment to the team, to the fans and to the history of this club. A character such as his, both on and off the pitch, is something of a rarity and he will always be part of the City family.

He will be back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.