Angus Gunn

Thats a good loan, with Ruddy gone he'll probably start. Needs first team football and if he impresses then he has a chance to compete with Ederson next year.

Wonder who plays 2nd fiddle this year, Bravo says he's happy to compete but might change his mind after pre-season... I really rate Muric in the U18 squad too, I think he has a proper shot with us in the future.

Thats a good loan, with Ruddy gone he'll probably start. Needs first team football and if he impresses then he has a chance to compete with Ederson next year.

Wonder who plays 2nd fiddle this year, Bravo says he's happy to compete but might change his mind after pre-season... I really rate Muric in the U18 squad too, I think he has a proper shot with us in the future.

Muric is great but can't be our 3rd choice. Because he only arrived last summer he doesn't count as an u21 player for UEFA competitions, which makes him an impossible 3rd choice as it'd mean he'd have to be registered as one of the 17 foreign players.

Muric is great but can't be our 3rd choice. Because he only arrived last summer he doesn't count as an u21 player for UEFA competitions, which makes him an impossible 3rd choice as it'd mean he'd have to be registered as one of the 17 foreign players.

My point was i'd have no problems having Muric as backup should Bravo want to leave and we don't have a chance to bring in another keeper. As it stands i know Muric can only be 3rd choice in the league but I rate him that highly that if Bravo wants out after pre-season (when he realises Ederson is definitely first choice) then i'd be happy with Muric as back up.

It was important for him to work with Pep if he was going to have any future here.
For most players, yes, but in this case a loan is the best thing for both him and City. He will get real game time in front of noisy fans and could be involved in the fight for promotion. Norwich have long had a reputation of playing the game the right way though they have never had the resources to make the most of it, but at least Gunn would have the chance to develop his sweeper/keeper game instead of just pumping the ball up the field to a big lump in a number nine shirt.

For most players, yes, but in this case a loan is the best thing for both him and City. He will get real game time in front of noisy fans and could be involved in the fight for promotion. Norwich have long had a reputation of playing the game the right way though they have never had the resources to make the most of it, but at least Gunn would have the chance to develop his sweeper/keeper game instead of just pumping the ball up the field to a big lump in a number nine shirt.

I said it was, past tense, talking about him not going on loan last summer despite championship offere. no one is going to disagree he needs game time now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.