Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

This might be a stupid idea....

City Points (not loyalty/ticket points) are due to expire at the end of this month and be replaced (according to an email we received and a page on the forum)

Could 1894 ask people to buy up flags and bananas off the Cityzens portal?

It aint much, but they could be lobbed in the honesty flag bins with the others

EDIT: the portal seems to be down right now

We are now taking memberships too. You get an exclusive 1894 Group scarf - more details at www.facebook.com/1894groupmcfc and all the benefits and aims are on there

Me and the Mrs are in 116 and really respect the work you guys do, keep up the good work lads.

Don't do the paypal stuff but want to join and contribute, do you accept bank transfers? If so, can you PM the bank details?

Cheers.

Me and the Mrs are in 116 and really respect the work you guys do, keep up the good work lads.

Don't do the paypal stuff but want to join and contribute, do you accept bank transfers? If so, can you PM the bank details?

Cheers.

thank you , very nice of you... Needs looking into for alternative payment.

wasnt really sure where to put this. but I've got to say the 1894 group are doing a fantastic job and bringing colour and great displays to the ground. the one today was brilliant for kun. keep up the good work and i hope the displays and group keep growing !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.