Neymar

It seems to have gone quiet with other ITKs on here, but there's a strong rumour going round that we're definitely in for him.

I work with people directly in contact with Neymar and his manager and they're saying it could be on.

I'm taking contacts over to an event in Praia Grande in July and I'll certainly drop the question to him ;-). He's got 20 guests going, which could include anyone, but it's being hinted that Gabriel Jesus could be there too.

My shirt will be packed for signatures just in case.

I heard a rumor that, in the event of failing to land Sanchez, we had another "big" option in play that would potentially cost much more. This somewhat fits, though I highly doubt we'll get Neymar, it's outlandish in the extreme.

It seems to have gone quiet with other ITKs on here, but there's a strong rumour going round that we're definitely in for him.

I work with people directly in contact with Neymar and his manager and they're saying it could be on.

I'm taking contacts over to an event in Praia Grande in July and I'll certainly drop the question to him ;-). He's got 20 guests going, which could include anyone, but it's being hinted that Gabriel Jesus could be there too.

My shirt will be packed for signatures just in case.

Get some info on the court case. Particularly whether a guilty verdict will affect a work permit. Also how much will we pay his dad ?

I heard a rumor that, in the event of failing to land Sanchez, we had another "big" option in play that would potentially cost much more. This somewhat fits, though I highly doubt we'll get Neymar, it's outlandish in the extreme.

I agree. But there's no smoke without fire so some level of discussion must've taken place with Neymar.

I agree. But there's no smoke without fire so some level of discussion must've taken place with Neymar.
I'm not saying you are wrong in this case but one thing I have learned about transfer windows down the years is that there is a hell of a lot of smoke with no fires.

I'm not saying you are wrong in this case but one thing I have learned about transfer windows down the years is that there is a hell of a lot of smoke with no fires.

This pretty much sums up transfer season. Don't let it put you off though - it's a form of entertainment.

I'm pretty sure tolmie said were in for both and if Neymar or mbappe came kun will leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.