Greggs

Whenever I'm over for a game, I have to have a couple of their sausage rolls and a chocolate eclair. I can feel my arteries screaming for mercy, but I can't help it.

They started off at a gallop back in the day.
Then there eyes got bigger than their bellies and their pies and cakes were tickled for increased margins.
Not a lover of the flacky pasties and as for them sausauge rolls I would not feed one to my budgireigard

I have stidied the noble art of pie making and if you want a truly good experiance and are found wanting in town then I recommend Pound Bake.
They are branching out from city to city and are now firmly entrentched on our high street.
You get two meat and potatoe pies for a pound and they are truly delisious.
A nice pastry with firm potatoes and lashings of meat with an lovely auro of pepper and spice.
People love the brand that much in our shopping centre of Bury that they have had to open up two branches.
We eat ours in the park next to the bus station.
If pound bake can make profit at this price then Greggs obviously are having us all over for a fat lad.
In life and business just be happy to take a buttie and not a banquet.
Tv ads and reality shows cost money.

Pound bake promise that if your pie isnt brilliant they will swap it for anything else in their shop so confident are they of their produce.
They also do really good cream cakes @two for a pound.
Greggs are ok but are sooo yesterday.
If I have offended any Greggs afficienados then I man up and apologise but it did need saying.
Greggs do an excellent char grilled chicken barbeque seeded baggette with salad which is delisious.They are around £1.70 each though.
Some of their cakes are very paliative and I guess if it makes you grin then it's worth the extra cost.

24y1i0x.jpg

Look at all that meat !
Are you looking Hollands of Baxinden eh ?

I have never tasted a mouse dropping in any of their produce and I know a good pie when I taste one.
The stores in Bury are a beacon of quality and hygeine.
I acnowledge there was an incident at that scouse store but it must have been isolated.
There are lots of foodie places that have occational hiccups.
You only have to ask jeeves or look on the tube.
I dont have time as we are off out but wonder if Greggs have ever been prosecuted.

I used to use Harvester restauraunts but when they dropped food on the floor they picked it up and slapped it back on your plate.
Your better of with a maccie dees if eating out and they do an amazing bannanana milkshake

I used to use Harvester restauraunts but when they dropped food on the floor they picked it up and slapped it back on your plate.
Your better of with a maccie dees if eating out and they do an amazing bannanana milkshake
I wouldn't eat mcds if u paid me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.