Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He fucking hit him with his elbow. In the last game, Jesus made him look a **** by waiting for him to come charging at the ball & flicked it over his head, so he straight arm clotheslined him accross the face. He also elbowed him in the head on another occasion as well as trying to kick through him on numerous occasions.

He loses it because Jesus keeps tricking him & it's no accident at all. He went through Jesus on the edge of his own box a bit earlier. It wasn't to.get the ball of stop him, it was to kick him.

It's fucking out of order.
I'm with you on this. In the premier league he would have been off (if the referee saw it;-)). Some people seem to have forgotten the last game where Fern had to sort Ota out. Pretty cheap shot.

I'm with you on this. In the premier league he would have been off (if the referee saw it;-)). Some people seem to have forgotten the last game where Fern had to sort Ota out. Pretty cheap shot.
Then why are so many on here seeing things differently? As I posted earlier, I haven't seen it and cannot therefore comment, but plenty have and dont agree it was malicious

Then why are so many on here seeing things differently? As I posted earlier, I haven't seen it and cannot therefore comment, but plenty have and dont agree it was malicious
Have a look at it yourself then mate. I am not an Ota hater or fan boy. I said it based on what I saw.

Perhaps they work for Sky sports ? The old Andy Gray 'och you have to elbow people in the face like that in order to gain leverage'. Everyone knows you don't, but it's become an accepted excuse. Otta was actually coming down when he mysteriously extended his arm, you just don't naturally make that movement, at all.

People are defending it, the same way Utd fans defend Felaini or indeed Ibrahimovic on Otamendi.

Imo, as fans of Otamendi, they are badly msguided, because if he sparks off a fued with Gabriel Jesus, the kid will respond, possibly twice as hard & Otamendi will be out of the club so fast, his feet won't touch the floor. The best thing, for Otamendi's sake, is to recognise the problem, & deal with it before it escalates any further.

Never saw the incident(s) but it amazes me how many are quick to leap onto Ota as if he went to deliberately harm the lad which I find ridiculous. From those that have sen it, it looks like there was nothing to see other than a competitive challenge to win the ball.

But this isn't the first or even second time he's done him over in a match. If it was just that one incident I think people wouldn't be as quick to criticise him.

Break a bone in your team mate's face in the last minutes of a Friendly you are already winning 1-0, Nicolas Otamendi ladies and gentleman, well played you fucking shit.

I don't have a problem with Ota staying(especially with us not having cover at CB) but it is an issue that needs to be sorted out as quickly as possible.

The only positive side of this story is that we'll probably get a new shiny CB sooner than expected. The jumping clown should be replaced before Jesus lynches him in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.