United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is going to be a good one. We will have our best squad since the takeover, play the most attractive football we have ever played and hopefully win a few trophies. To top it off this will be the year the rags are confirmed to be an obsolete club. The mickey mouse trophies where they didn't face anyone of note papered over the cracks but this year they will spend 200m, finish 6th and continue the turgid football. Mourinho will get himself sacked and we can just enjoy the whole thing.
Imagine.........

Walker is for sure not worth 60m.
Morata is maybe not worth 60m.

But who cares the price for them - they can spend more than anyone due to fffp.

For us though, I want us to be more careful with our pennies.

Having just watched Walker, for England. I want us to be more careful with our scouting ;-)

Carroll cost the red Scouse £35 million. His value must have risen since then, when you consider inflation and the way transfer fees have rocketed.

If the rags want to pay West Ham £60 for him, I'm sure the 'Ammers would be happy to accept it.
;-)
IT MIGHT GO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
Hello Mr Gold, Edward Woooooward here, we want a striker and believe you have a big burly guy called Carol. I presume he will command a very large fee but money is no problem. please would you accept 100,000,000 english pounds for him, nay I think I may be selling you short please take 10,000,000 more. OK Ed we give in, you win again. Give me your address and I will drop him off as soon as he is finished having his gammy knee sorted at the hospital.

If you had said to a Rag before the season started that the board have decide to ditch the premier league , champs league qualification and the FA Cup and concentrate on the League Cup and Europa league would they have been happy after their summer £250m foray in the transfer market ? , well they are now , small time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.