Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we need to concentrate on Tory bashing in here, and the pensions stuff is distracting :-)

Don't see what pensions really has to do with this debate. I am fortunate and have been saving since I was 18. I believe in a market based economy, just a fairer one that spreads the money around a little better.

I don't ignor that. When you were all hanging out her arse talking about how solid she was, how much of a good negotiated she would be I was calling her Mayday, Mayday.

She made a **** of the Home Office, she was awful during Brexit campaign. You believed the right wing media creation. I always said she was ducking useless. It was the Tirues in here who bought the shite, now you're backtracking saying she's the worst.

Have a read through the Tories on here bigging her up before the campaign started. Fucking embarrassing how duped you all were.

I knew she was one of the worst ever, the Tories in here thought she shat gold.
Have you been drinking?

Don't see what pensions really has to do with this debate. I am fortunate and have been saving since I was 18. I believe in a market based economy, just a fairer one that spreads the money around a little better.

I was only joking mate.

You're welcome mate for me doing a bit of digging on annuity rates for you.

Happy to help, especially when I see you're so appreciative.

Yeah! We should get back to how dangerous getting into bed with the DUP is.
https://order-order.com/2017/06/11/labour-repeatedly-tried-to-do-deals-with-the-dup/
Hahahaha. They worked on an economic package for Northern Ireland once and an unsourced claim which is obviously bollocks in the context because Labour couldn't have made any Govt deals in 2015. 2 things much ado about nothing whereas Tories are putting DUP at the forefront regarding UK wide Government.

Must try harder.

You're welcome mate for me doing a bit of digging on annuity rates for you.

Happy to help, especially when I see you're so appreciative.

I still have another 16 years in work so have not looked that far, but your digging is more encouraging than my statements. might even have to put Dignitas back a few years.

I still have another 16 years in work so have not looked that far, but your digging is more encouraging than my statements. might even have to put Dignitas back a few years.
Always shop around. Most pension companies know people don't and I've never seen a company's own quote better the rate that someone can get on the open market.

And take advice on drawdown as well.

Hahahaha. They worked on an economic package for Northern Ireland once and an unsourced claim which is obviously bollocks in the context because Labour couldn't have made any Govt deals in 2015. 2 things much ado about nothing whereas Tories are putting DUP at the forefront regarding UK wide Government.

Must try harder.

When you are reduced to Guido Fawkes as a source, your fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.