Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why it's so hard to believe this could happen if we really want him at the club.

- Alexis has one year left on his contract which means he holds all the cards even if Arsenal prefers to sell him abroad.

- If Alexis wants to come to City all he has to do is notify his club, if they say no, he will simply play until the end of his contract. Now do you really think Arsenal will allow this to happen? The only thing they care about is money and they will not pass the opportunity to get 40m or more for him rather than lose him for free.

- Now let's say Arsenal gets greedy and they try to charge more than the player is worth, all City needs to do is say thanks but no thanks, we will wait until he finishes his contract. That gives us (or any other club) leverage to keep the price down.

- The down side is having to compete with other clubs ie. Bayern, Chelsea or PSG but that is Alexis decision as he holds all the cards and he wants out.

I don't understand why it's so hard to believe this could happen if we really want him at the club.

- Alexis has one year left on his contract which means he holds all the cards even if Arsenal prefers to sell him abroad.

- If Alexis wants to come to City all he has to do is notify his club, if they say no, he will simply play until the end of his contract. Now do you really think Arsenal will allow this to happen? The only thing they care about is money and they will not pass the opportunity to get 40m or more for him rather than lose him for free.

- Now let's say Arsenal gets greedy and they try to charge more than the player is worth, all City needs to do is say thanks but no thanks, we will wait until he finishes his contract. That gives us (or any other club) leverage to keep the price down.

- The down side is having to compete with other clubs ie. Bayern, Chelsea or PSG but that is Alexis decision as he holds all the cards and he wants out.

This is a very accurate summation of the situation as it stands

I doubt it. The media is full of bullshit, completely unbelievable stories every day, usually involving the rags.

Neymar/Fake Ronaldo/Lewadowski to United. Aguero to Arsenal. Chiellini to Chelsea. All these stories have been repeated in this last week alone by the Express yet not a word about the actual, credible links between City and Sanchez.

I think, really, this issue starts with "will Sanchez be able to force a move this summer?" I think most would expect the answer to be yes. He has all the power and Arsenal almost certainly don't want an unhappy, yet exorbitantly expensive, player on the books waiting to walk for free. The question then, must be, where will he go? There is only a limited market for Sanchez and only two clubs showing any active interest in him. Even if you discount the obvious financial implications of a Bayern move, and the player's own preferences, surely more should then be made of City's interest than is being made?

I was saying this yesterday.... it's funny how they link them with everyone SSN hardly mentioned Bernardo Silva or Ederson.

They hate us and it's clear to see. I haven't seen anything about Sanchez to us on SSN just to Bayern.

I was saying this yesterday.... it's funny how they link them with everyone SSN hardly mentioned Bernardo Silva or Ederson.

They hate us and it's clear to see. I haven't seen anything about Sanchez to us on SSN just to Bayern.
I've just read a Sky article about Mbappe saying how much he wants to play in the CL. It mentioned all the teams which could potentially buy with of course Utd at the top of the list & including Arsenal. Funnily enough no mention of City.

It's not that strange really, seeing as they have millions of brain dead, social inadequates, all around the world, hanging on for every scap of information with the rag tag on it & we are the club said saddos like least.

The whole Sky?BT & media thing revolves around pandering to them & the equivalent Liverpool etc.

Which makes it funnier every time we sign their 'nailed on' target, as they are too stupid to see it coming & it's a total shock, every time.

Hmm, first reaction is this is bullshit, but the reports of him demanding an insane salary keep coming out of Germany, from Kicker, Bild, SportsBild etc.

If it is true, it's almost like he really doesn't want to go to Bayern and is making a potential move impossible by demanding €440,000 a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.