Shauny Wright,Wright, Wright

SWP scores another match winner, didn't get up for goal of the week for some reason, former Marseille forward Drogba assisted.
Look for it at 5:50

SWP scores another match winner, didn't get up for goal of the week for some reason, former Marseille forward Drogba assisted.
Look for it at 5:50

Sweep should have had a hattrick lol

Great to see the guy still playing and enjoying his football

I may have blue-tinted specs, but I genuinely don't recall SWEEP getting abused when he left.
I don’t recall any players receiving abuse when they left.

Even the Yorkshire clogger only started being attacked after he disrespected our club.

I don’t recall any players receiving abuse when they left.

Even the Yorkshire clogger only started being attacked after he disrespected our club.
Generally former players get a good welcome when they come back.
The only players I remember being booed are the ones who have disrespected the club or the fans.
I was surprised at Leicester fans booing Mahrez last week after his achievements there and the money they got for him.
When we've lost players for big money in the past I can't remember giving any of them a bad reception when they've come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.