Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

City are ready to cut Samir Nasri's asking price to £12m after struggling to find a buyer. Marseille have shown interest, but no bid. [Sun]

Clubs are being put off by Nasri's £150,000-a-week wages, but City want to sell him rather than sanction another loan move. [Sun]

City are ready to cut Samir Nasri's asking price to £12m after struggling to find a buyer. Marseille have shown interest, but no bid. [Sun]

Clubs are being put off by Nasri's £150,000-a-week wages, but City want to sell him rather than sanction another loan move. [Sun]
We are struggling every year to sell our deadwood. City simply pay too much for squad players.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
We are struggling every year to sell our deadwood. City simply pay too much for squad players.
When we gave him a new contract he was worth it,you can't undervalue players at the time in case we lose money on them later

When Nasri came to City and until last season I wouldn't have called him a squad player. I know he has no future at the club but how we could have some with him last season a manor upgrade on N avas and Nolito

When Nasri came to City and until last season I wouldn't have called him a squad player. I know he has no future at the club but how we could have some with him last season a manor upgrade on N avas and Nolito
Sami was asked to stay by pep but he wanted to go,his loss really

Nasri's stats don't tell a story of a player who couldn't be arsed for us. His style of play is not dynamic and so he was never going to be a pep player. Perhaps his attitude at times was rightly called into question but his playing stats show a top player who contributed to our success. And in no small way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.